Wastewater Management at Baldwin Industrial Systems
Baldwin Industrial Systems (BIS) specialise in the design, manufacture, installation and service of individual wastewater treatment systems. Since it was established in 1988, this privately-owned Australian company has been developing technologically sophisticated solutions for waste water management, treatment and disposal. Whether BIS is working independently or in a joint venture, we’re recognised for accurate and practical designs as well as quality equipment and installations. Each BIS project, regardless of size, receives the full commitment of the company’s experienced team. Baldwin are ISO 9001 accredited.
Site evaluations, laboratory scale test kit, full-scale trial units and feasibility studies are all available to ensure proof of performance before you buy!
Baldwin Industrial Systems has designed and supplied customers with over 4000 wastewater treatment systems. Installations cover a wide range of applications: from large refinery upgrades to small packaged separators in service-stations and workshops; from heavy vehicle wash-bays at mine sites to coolant recycle and disposal in steel mills; from plating shops to cosmetic factories; from storm water management in power stations to construction site runoffs.
Waste Water Equipment Distribution Network
- Queensland: JJR Water Solutions 0478 318 683
- Queensland: Hydramet 07 3802 9500
- NSW: Hydramet 02 4350 8200
- NSW: PPI Services 02 4950 2023
- Victoria: Hydramet 03 9325 3900
- South Australia: Hydramet 08 8374 7800
- Tasmania: HMB Engineering Products 03 6440 9992
- Western Australia: Hydramet 08 9412 6100
- Northern Territory: Express Plumbing 0409 099 610
- Amcol – Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Abanaki Corp – Chagrin Falls, Ohio, USA
- SkimPak – San Francisco, California, USA
- Velcon Filters Inc – Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA