Since our inception in 1988, Baldwin Industrial Systems have been developing innovative solutions for waste water management, treatment and disposal.
Thanks to our dedicated team of industry experts, our products are synonymous with quality and high productivity rates. We will custom design, manufacture, install and service your choice of wastewater system efficiently, to minimise delays in productivity and ensure best quality outcomes.
Whether you require CSG field skids, coalescing oil water separator plates, pressure vessels, oil skimmers, chemical processes, pressure pipe spools, dissolved air flotation or filtration media – we are your number one choice for the job.
The Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) process used to separate liquids from solids is an integral component of any water treatment process.
Baldwin DAF Units have been successfully used in various sites, including:
- food processing plants
- mine site wash bays
- oily water treatment plants
- garment manufacturing factories
- municipal rubbish and recycling plants.
Our Dissolved Air Flotation units are popular industry-wide due to the benefits associated with our brand name and product range.
Reasons customers opt for Baldwin DAF units include:
- They offer cost effective methods for wastewater treatment
- Are easy to operate with an on-skid control panel
- Have high separation and sludge thickening efficiency
- Provide a wide range of solid removal options including oil, grease and algae
- Reduced energy and chemical consumption
At Baldwin Industry Systems, we supply Dissolved Air Flotation units as both rectangular and circular tanks with flow rates available up to 100,000 litres per hour.
DAF accessories are also available to compliment the Baldwin Dissolved Air Flotation System and include:
- Coalescing plate separators
- Preparation tank skid – coagulation and / or pH adjustment
- Flocculation tanks and tubes (stainless steel or pressure PVC)
- Dosing packages (polymer, coagulant)
- Air compressors
- DAF feed and filtrate pumps and sludge pumps
- Pre-treatment / post-treatment pH control systems
- Post-treatment filtration systems and monitoring equipment
All our DAF systems are fabricated and assembled at the Baldwin workshop and will arrive at your designated site ready to be put into action as quickly as possible.
DAF systems can be used in conjunction with existing DAF chemicals sourced from external providers.
For more information on Dissolved Air Flotation Systems, DAF accessories or chemicals, call us today on 02 4954 0440.