Our Skim-Pak Floating Oil Skimmer and Decanter products have been exclusively designed and manufactured to go above and beyond the basic functions of regular oil skimmer products – with your efficiency in mind.
Ponds, Lakes and Dams
We are proud to say that we are the sole manufacturers and distributors of this innovative product in Australia and South East Asia.
Baldwin Skim-Pak Floating Oil Skimmers use a patented flow control weir to determine the depth of cut that is skimmed, deeming them the most efficient skimmers on the market for removing any floating contaminants.
Unlike belt and tube skimmers which are limited to removing oil which has come in direct contact with the “oleophilic” component, the Skim-Pak Flow Control Weir in our skimmer functions as a non-selective oil skimmer due to its 360º degree skimming action, drawing the surface water towards it.
The skimmer automatically adjusts the weir with any changes in pump flow rate, conveniently maintaining the surface skim.
These floating oil skimmers are powerful supernatant removers, perfect for sequencing batch reactors and flocculent tanks.
Key benefits of Baldwin Skim-Pak Floating Oil Skimmers and Decanters include:
- Versatile units which are turbulent-proof (suited to oceans, rivers lakes and ponds and not just calm, controlled conditions)
- Automatic operation
- Rugged construction with little to no maintenance
- No recurring costs
- Environmentally friendly
Baldwin Skim-Pak Skimmers and Decanters are ideal for use in a variety of contexts, including:
- storage tanks (up to 2,000,000 litres)
- settling ponds
- oil/water recovery in oil refineries
- food harvesting and processing
- emergency spills in oceans, lakes and ponds
- wastewater treatment plants
- stormwater treatment and more
They are extremely practical and can handle flow rates from 1,000 litres per hour up to 670,000 litres per hour, making them appropriate for both small applications and large clean-ups.
Our floating oil skimmers are available in a range of sizes and materials (stainless steel, marine-grade aluminium and ABS plastic available), making them versatile to suit most applications due to their sturdy fabrication.
We also supply accessories to compliment the Skim-Pak Skimmers and Decanters, including:
- Mounting rails and stands
- Multiple model options depending on flow rate requirements
- Stainless steel swing arms for both skimmers and decanters
- Hose floats
- Actuated Valves
In an industry where productivity is key, and success is measured by quality outcomes and high output rates, give yourself a leading-edge and call Baldwin Industrial Systems on 02 4954 0440.